- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 1600 INR
- Application :
- Use in Thermal Insulation Lining
- Product Type :
- Types of Refractories :
- Insulation Materials
- Dimensional Stability :
- Thermal Conductivity :
- 1260 C - 1425 C Watt/Centimeter/°C (W/(cm.°C)
- Color :
Our Ceramic Fiber Blankets are manufactured from bulk fibers prepared using latest spinning process in India. This is a highly durable continuous blanket with no added constituents and binders.
- Our ceramic fiber blankets are popular for uniform distribution and unexceptional length and quality.
- We at Simond Fiber Tech are using pure aluminium silica as raw material for our blankets.
- The ceramic fiber blanket manufactured with us is sewed with double needle to retain the physical and mechanical properties of blanket.
|Classification temperature (oC)||1260||1425|
|Fiber Diameter (µm)||2.5 ~ 4|
|Linear Shrinkage (%)||At 1200oC x 24 hrs -3.5||At 1400oC x 24 hrs -3.5|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mk)(128 kg/m3) Mean Temperature 600oC)||0.15|
|Tensile Strength (KPa)(25 mm thick, 128 kg/m3)||55 min.|
|Non Fiberous content by wt. (%)||30 Max.|
|Theoretical Density ( kg/m3)||64/96/128|
Chemical Composition (%)
|30-34 48-55 13-18 Traces|
|Available size mm/roll|| |
13 x 610 x 7620
25 x 610 x 7620
50 x 610 x 3810
11/A, B.T. Road, Belgharia, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700056, India